NYOrtho ZERO-G Performa Boot™ Suspension Boot Offloading Heel Protector Eliminate Heel Pressure Injury Skin Ulcers Skin Sores
Individuals unable to avoid long periods of uninterrupted pressure over bony prominences are at increased risk for the development of necrosis and ulceration.
The NYOrtho ZERO-G Performa Boot™ combines an aggressive design with high-performance fabrics to eliminate pressure and friction to the skin. NEW PERFORMANCE COVER! Pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points.
- Extended and cushioned design floats the heel over an air cavity for ZERO pressure and provides air circulation to aid the healing of existing ulcers.
- High-performance pressure reducing fabric – Antimicrobial, mildew resistant and water resistant.
- A removable GEL-PACK may be utilized to further lower pressure beneath the ankle and keeps feet cool. (Model FA-GEL-4×8)
- Foam cushioned sides protect lateral and medial malleoli – bony prominence on both sides of the ankle.
- Features an adaptable strap that permits this device to be secured at two alternate positions. Lower position controls dorsiflexion.
- Padded hook and loop closure allows easy application and removal.
- Measure the circumference of the lower part of the calf muscle.
- Wipe clean surface.
- 9518P Sell Sheet