NYOrtho ZERO-G Performa GTO Boot™
Individuals unable to avoid long periods of uninterrupted pressure over bony prominences are at increased risk for the development of necrosis and ulceration.
The NYOrtho ZERO-G Performa GTO Boot™, with a new EASY-TO-ACCESS panel, makes it easy to align the heel over the air cavity when fitting the patient as well as simplifies skin assessment and the application of medicine without the need to remove the boot. The easy to access door, eliminates patient discomfort when removing and reapplying the boot that may irritate sensitive skin. All this is added to a tried and true Performa design with high-performance fabrics to eliminate pressure and friction to the skin. NEW PERFORMANCE COVER! Pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points.
- EASY-TO-ACCESS panel makes it easy to align the heel over the air cavity when fitting the patient.
- Simplifies skin assessment and the application of medicine without the need to remove the boot.
- Easy to access door, eliminates patient discomfort when removing and reapplying the boot that may irritate sensitive skin.
- Extended and cushioned design floats the heel over an air cavity for ZERO pressure and provides air circulation to aid the healing of existing ulcers.
- High-performance pressure reducing fabric – Antimicrobial, mildew resistant and water resistant.
- A removable GEL-PACK may be utilized to further lower pressure beneath the ankle and keeps feet cool. (Model FA-GEL-4×8)
- Foam cushioned sides protect lateral and medial malleoli – bony prominence on both sides of the ankle.
- Features an adaptable strap that permits this device to be secured at two alternate positions. Lower position controls dorsiflexion.
- Padded hook and loop closure allows easy application and removal.
- Measure the circumference of the lower part of the calf muscle.
- Wipe clean surface.