NYOrtho ZERO-G Performa Boot™
Individuals unable to avoid long periods of uninterrupted pressure over bony prominences are at increased risk for the development of necrosis and ulceration.
The NYOrtho ZERO-G Performa Boot™ combines an aggressive design with high-performance fabrics to eliminate pressure and friction to the skin. NEW PERFORMANCE COVER! Pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points.
- Extended and cushioned design floats the heel over an air cavity for ZERO pressure and provides air circulation to aid the healing of existing ulcers.
- High-performance pressure reducing fabric – Antimicrobial, mildew resistant and water resistant.
- A removable GEL-PACK may be utilized to further lower pressure beneath the ankle and keeps feet cool. (Model FA-GEL-4×8)
- Foam cushioned sides protect lateral and medial malleoli – bony prominence on both sides of the ankle.
- Features an adaptable strap that permits this device to be secured at two alternate positions. Lower position controls dorsiflexion.
- Padded hook and loop closure allows easy application and removal.
- Wipe clean surface.