NYOrtho Zero-G Boot AIR™
Individuals unable to avoid long periods of uninterrupted pressure over bony prominences are at increased risk for the development of necrosis and ulceration.
The NYOrtho ZERO-G Boot AIR™ combines craftsmanship and innovation providing a lighter, low-profile, more comfortable design utilizing high-performance spacer fabrics and foams to help eliminate pressure and friction to the skin while suspending the heel and bony prominence on both sides of the ankle.
- Extended and cushioned design floats the heel and malleoli over air cavities for ZERO pressure.
- Antimicrobial, SUPER-SOFT VELVET cloth protects thin fragile skin from tears caused by trauma, reducing friction and shear.
- High-performance SPACER FABRIC provides air circulation to aid the healing of existing ulcers while providing cool comfort.
- A removable GEL-PACK may be utilized to further lower pressure beneath the ankle, keeping feet cool. (FA-GEL-4×8)
- Open-form design protects and floats lateral and medial malleoli – bony prominence on both sides of the ankle.
- Padded hook and loop closure allow easy application and removal.