NYOrtho Wedge Pommel Wheelchair Cushion Foam Non Slip Water Resistant Prevent Pressure Injuries Stop Forward Sliding, Hip Positioning
Patients at risk for pressure injuries, requiring posture support and/or hip positioning that are inclined to slide forward.
NYOrtho Wedge Pommel Foam Wheelchair Cushions, designed for patients requiring hip positioning and to prevent forward sliding, help prevent pressure injuries, improve patient comfort and correct patient positioning. Features a high-performance stretch cover that improves moisture evaporation with an aggressive non-slip bottom keeping the cushion firmly in place.
- Wedge shape helps prevent forward sliding.
- Pommel helps keep knees separated, preventing hip rotation.
- High density foam provides excellent pressure relief and comfort.
- High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep wheelchair cushion in place.
- Combine with a solid seat insert (9-SSI) to eliminate hammocking associated with wheelchairs.
- Wheelchair cushion 9595-WP meets CA 117-2013.