NYOrtho Pommel Wheelchair Cushion Foam Non Slip Water Resistant Prevent Pressure Injuries, Hip Positioning
Patients at low risk for pressure injuries, requiring hip positioning.
NYOrtho Pommel Foam Wheelchair Cushions, designed for patients requiring hip positioning, helps prevent pressure injuries, improve patient comfort and correct patient positioning. Features a high-performance stretch cover that improves moisture evaporation with an aggressive non-slip bottom keeping the cushion firmly in place.
All wheelchair cushions are customizable in design and size – any custom size you desire. The sizes listed below are only a portion of the many standard sizes available.
- Pommel helps keep knees separated, preventing hip rotation.
- Medium density foam provides excellent pressure relief and comfort.
- High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep Wheelchair cushion in place.
- Combine with a solid seat insert (9-SSI) to eliminate hammocking associated with wheelchairs.
- Wheelchair cushion 9595-P meets CA 117-2013.