NYOrtho Pommel Wheelchair Cushion Gel-Foam Non Slip Water Resistant Prevent Pressure Injuries, Hip Positioning
Patients at risk for pressure injuries, requiring hip positioning.
NYOrtho Pommel Gel-Foam Wheelchair Cushions, designed for patients requiring hip positioning, help prevent pressure injuries, improve patient comfort and correct patient positioning. Features a high-performance stretch cover that improves moisture evaporation with an aggressive non-slip bottom, keeping the wheelchair cushion firmly in place.
All wheelchair cushions are customizable in design and size – any custom size you desire. The sizes listed below are only a portion of the many standard sizes available.
- Pommel helps keep knees separated, preventing hip rotation.
- Dual density foam layers provide a medium top entry layer promoting proper envelopment and a higher density base layer for continuous support and pressure distribution.
- A dual chambered gel-pod reduces gel migration and dissipates metabolic heat, continuously maintaining a cool interface between the body and cushion.
- High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep wheelchair cushion in place.
- Combine with a solid seat insert (9-SSI) to eliminate hammocking associated with wheelchairs.
- Wheelchair cushion 9595-GP meets CA 117-2013.