NYOrtho Pommel Gel-Foam Cushion
Patients at low risk for pressure injuries, requiring hip positioning.
NYOrtho Pommel Gel-Foam Cushions, designed for patients requiring hip positioning, help prevent pressure injuries, improve patient comfort and correct patient positioning. Features a high-performance stretch cover that improves moisture evaporation with an aggressive non-slip bottom, keeping the cushion firmly in place.
- Pommel helps keep knees separated, preventing hip rotation.
- Dual density foam layers provide a medium top entry layer promoting proper envelopment and a higher density base layer for continuous support and pressure distribution.
- A dual chambered gel-pod reduces gel migration and dissipates metabolic heat, continuously maintaining a cool interface between the body and cushion.
- High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep cushion in place.
- Meets CA 117-2013.