NYOrtho Wheelchair Cushion Foam Non Slip Water Resistant Prevent Pressure Injuries
Patients at risk for pressure injuries.
The NYOrtho Foam Wheelchair Cushions help prevent pressure injuries, improve patient comfort and correct patient positioning. Features a high-performance stretch cover that improves moisture evaporation with an aggressive non-slip bottom keeping the wheelchair cushion firmly in place.
All wheelchair cushions are customizable in design and size – any custom size you desire. The sizes listed below are only a portion of the many standard sizes available.
- Medium density foam provides excellent pressure relief and comfort.
- High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep wheelchair cushions in place.
- Combine with a solid seat insert (9-SSI) to eliminate hammocking associated with wheelchairs.
- All bariatric sized wheelchair cushions utilize maximum density foam for support longevity.
- Wheelchair cushion 9595 meets CA 117-2013.