NYOrtho ErgoDrive Driver’s Cushion
Drivers at risk of pressure discomfort in the coccyx area.
The NYOrtho ErgoDrive Driver’s Cushion, is crafted specifically for those who suffer from coccyx pain during extended periods of driving. This cushion features a coccyx cutout that suspends the coccyx, completely relieving all pressure from the tailbone area.
Combined with high-grade materials, ergonomic and low profile design, the ErgoDrive ensures an optimal and pain-free driving experience. Ideal for long-haul drivers, this cushion not only alleviates pain but also promotes better posture and overall health.
- An inner core of polyethelene foam with a coccyx cutout supports the ischial tuberosity (sitting bone) while suspending the coccyx in the air, thereby eliminating pressure from the tailbone area.
- Memory foam topper adds comfort by molding to the body’s shape, evenly distributing weight and absorbing vibrations.
- A slim, low-profile design ensures optimal alignment, preventing the driver from sitting too high, thus maintaining proper positioning and visibility without compromising comfort or safety.
- 2 way stretch, wipe-clean fabric ensures hygiene with an easy-to-clean, antimicrobial surface.
- Universal size fits various vehicles and stays secure with quick-release adjustable straps.
- Enhances posture and relieves coccyx pain for long-haul drivers.
- Portable and lightweight, the ErgoDrive is easy to transport between vehicles or on travels.
- Meets CA 117-2013 standards.