NYOrtho Convoluted Wheelchair Cushion, Egg Crate Gel-Foam Non Slip Water Resistant Prevent Pressure Injuries
Patients at risk for pressure injuries.
NYOrtho Convoluted Gel-Foam Wheelchair Cushions improve air circulation via a high density convoluted foam body that channels air through the cushion body. This combination helps prevent pressure injuries, improve patient comfort and correct patient positioning. Features a high-performance stretch cover that improves moisture evaporation with an aggressive non-slip bottom keeping the cushion firmly in place.
All wheelchair cushions are customizable in design and size – any custom size you desire. The sizes listed below are only a portion of the many standard sizes available.
- High density convoluted foam increases ventilation, optimizing pressure relief and comfort.
- A dual chambered gel-pod reduces gel migration and dissipates metabolic heat, continuously maintaining a cool interface between the body and cushion.
- High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep wheelchair cushion in place.
- Combine with a solid seat insert (9-SSI) to eliminate hammocking associated with wheelchairs.
- Wheelchair cushion 9595-CGL meets CA 117-2013.