NYOrtho Coccyx Seat Wheelchair Cushion Foam Non Slip Water Resistant Prevent Pressure Injuries
Patients at risk for pressure injuries in the coccyx area.
NYOrtho Coccyx Foam Wheelchair Cushion, designed to remove pressure from the coccyx, helps prevent pressure injuries, improve patient comfort and correct patient positioning. Features a high-performance stretch cover that improves moisture evaporation with an aggressive non-slip bottom keeping the wheelchair cushion firmly in place.
All wheelchair cushions are customizable in design and size – any custom size you desire. The sizes listed below are only a portion of the many standard sizes available.
- Designed to off load tissue under the coccyx thereby eliminating pressure under the coccyx.
- Medium density foam provides excellent pressure relief and comfort.
- High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep wheelchair cushion in place.
- Combine with a solid seat insert (9-SSI) to eliminate hammocking associated with wheelchairs.
- Wheelchair cushion 9595-C meets CA 117-2013.