NYOrtho APEX Waterfall Removable Pommel Foam Cushion
Patients at risk for pressure injuries requiring hip positioning.
The NYOrtho APEX™ WATERFALL Removable Pommel Cushion, designed to prevent forward ischial migration, features an innovative design that permits easy patient exit with a removable pommel. Dual density foam layers provide a medium top entry layer, promoting proper envelopment, and a higher density base layer for continuous support and pressure distribution. A high-performance stretch cover improves moisture evaporation.
- Removable pommel helps keep knees separated, preventing hip rotation, and is easily detached for swift exit.
- Waterfall design is included to release leg pressure.
- Innovative APEX design cools and reduces body interface pressure.
- Dual density foam layers provide a soft top entry layer for proper envelopment and a higher density base layer to maintain continuous pressure redistribution.
- High-performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep cushion in place.
- Meets CA 117-2013 standards.