NYOrtho APEX NO-Slide Gel-Foam Cushion
Patients at risk for pressure ulcers and forward sliding.
The NYOrtho APEX™ No-Slide Gel-Foam Cushion features an innovative design that helps to reduce forward sliding with an aggressive non-slip fabric. APEX design chambers the dual gel-pod closer to the top of the cushion, providing a cooler interface between the patient and wheelchair. A high-performance stretch cover improves moisture evaporation, enhancing APEX™ design features.
- Non-slip landing pad helps to maintain correct position, reduce forward sliding and prevent falls.
- Innovative APEX design cools and reduces body interface pressure.
- Dual density foam layers provide a soft top entry layer, promoting direct interface with cooling gel-pod and a higher density base layer for support and pressure distribution.
- Chambered dual gel-pod reduces gel migration and dissipates metabolic heat, continuously maintaining a cool interface between the body and cushion.
- High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep cushion in place.
- Meets CA 117-2013 standards.