NYOrtho APEX CORE Leg Abductor Wheelchair Cushion Cooling Gel-Foam High Density Rigid Firm Foundation Base Layer, Eliminates Hammock Effect, Non Slip Water Resistant, Prevent Pressure Injuries
Patients at risk for pressure ulcers requiring posture support, hip positioning and leg abduction.
For patients requiring posture support, hip positioning and leg abduction, the NYOrtho APEX CORE™ Leg Abductor Gel-Foam Cushion, combines a firm core foundation that eliminates hammocking with the superlative APEX™ innovative design providing a cooler interface between the patient and wheelchair. A high-performance stretch cover, improves moisture evaporation and enhances the APEX™ design features.
- Comfortably keeps legs in abduction and prevents hip rotation
- Firm CORE Foundation: High density beveled polyethylene provides a firm foundation that eliminates hammocking.
- Innovative APEX™ Design Cools and Reduces Body Interface Pressure: Dual density foam layers provide a soft top entry layer, promoting direct interface with cooling gel-pod and a higher density base layer for support and pressure distribution. This top-design brings the gel-pod up close so you can feel the superior comfort and stability.
- Breathable Stretch Removable Cover: High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points.
- Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aqueous Dual Gel-Pod: Dual chamber gel-pod reduces gel migration.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep cushion in place.
- Meets CA 117-2013 standards.