NYOrtho APEX CORE Wedge Wheelchair Cushion Stop Forward Sliding High Density Foam Rigid Firm Foundation Base Layer Eliminates Hammock Effect, Non Slip Water Resistant Prevent Pressure Injuries
Patients at risk for pressure ulcers requiring posture support and/or inclined to slide forward.
For patients that are inclined to slide forward, the NYOrtho APEX CORE™ Wedge Foam Cushion, combines a firm core foundation that eliminates hammocking with the superlative APEX™ innovative design. A high-performance stretch cover, improves moisture evaporation and enhances the APEX™ design features.
- Wedge design helps prevent forward sliding and stop forward slide.
- Firm CORE Foundation: High density beveled polyethylene provides a firm foundation that eliminates hammocking.
- High density foam provides excellent pressure relief and comfort.
- Breathable Stretch Removable Cover: High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep cushion in place.
- Meets CA 117-2013 standards.