NYOrtho APEX CORE Pommel Wedge Wheelchair Cushion High Density Foam Rigid Firm Foundation Base Layer Eliminates Hammock Effect, Non Slip Water Resistant Prevent Pressure Injuries, Stop Forward Sliding, Hip Positioning
Patients at risk for pressure ulcers requiring posture support, hip positioning and/or inclined to slide forward.
For patients requiring hip positioning that are inclined to slide forward, the NYOrtho APEX CORE™ Wedge Pommel Foam Cushion, combines a firm core foundation that eliminates hammocking with the superlative APEX™ innovative design. A high-performance stretch cover, improves moisture evaporation and enhances the APEX™ design features.
- Wedge design helps prevent forward sliding.
- Pommel helps keep knees separated, preventing hip rotation.
- Firm CORE Foundation: High density beveled polyethylene provides a firm foundation that eliminates hammocking.
- High density foam provides excellent pressure relief and comfort.
- Breathable Stretch Removable Cover: High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep cushion in place.
- Meets CA 117-2013 standards.