NYOrtho APEX CORE Anti-Thrust Wheelchair Cushion Foam High Density Rigid Firm Foundation Base Layer Eliminates Hammock Effect, Non Slip Water Resistant Prevent Pressure Injuries
Patients at risk for pressure ulcers requiring anterior buildup at mid-line while preventing forward ischial migrations.
Designed to prevent forward ischial migration and to provide greater lateral stability, the NYOrtho APEX CORE™ Anti-Thrust Foam Cushion, combines a firm core foundation that eliminates hammocking with the superlative APEX™ innovative design providing a cooler interface between the patient and wheelchair. A high-performance stretch cover, improves moisture evaporation and enhances the APEX™ design features.
- Anti-thrust provides anterior buildup at mid-line while preventing forward ischial migrations.
- Firm CORE Foundation: High density beveled polyethylene provides a firm foundation that eliminates hammocking.
- High density foam provides excellent pressure relief and comfort.
- Breathable Stretch Removable Cover: High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep cushion in place.
- Meets CA 117-2013 standards.