NYOrtho APEX CORE Anti-Thrust Foam Cushion
Patients at risk for pressure ulcers requiring anterior buildup at mid-line while preventing forward ischial migrations.
Designed to prevent forward ischial migration and to provide greater lateral stability, the NYOrtho APEX CORE™ Anti-Thrust Foam Cushion, combines a firm core foundation that eliminates hammocking with the superlative APEX™ innovative design providing a cooler interface between the patient and wheelchair. A high-performance stretch cover, improves moisture evaporation and enhances the APEX™ design features.
- Anti-thrust provides anterior buildup at mid-line while preventing forward ischial migrations.
- Firm CORE Foundation: High density beveled polyethylene provides a firm foundation that eliminates hammocking.
- High density foam provides excellent pressure relief and comfort.
- Breathable Stretch Removable Cover: High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep cushion in place.
- Meets CA 117-2013 standards.