NYOrtho APEX Amputee Wheelchair Cushion Cooling Gel-Foam High Density Non Slip Water Resistant Prevent Pressure Injuries
For amputee patients at risk of pressure ulcers.
The NYOrtho APEX™ Amputee Gel-Foam Cushion provides support and stability for amputees. Features an innovative design that chambers the dual gel-pod closer to the top of the cushion, providing a cooler interface between the patient and wheelchair. A high-performance stretch cover improves moisture evaporation, enhancing APEX™ design features.
- Provides support and stability for post operative amputees.
- Innovative APEX design cools and reduces body interface pressure.
- Dual density foam layers provide a soft top entry layer, promoting direct interface with cooling gel-pod, and a higher density base layer for support and pressure distribution.
- Chambered dual gel-pod reduces gel migration and dissipates metabolic heat, continuously maintaining a cool interface between the body and cushion.
- High-performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aggressive non-slip bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep cushion in place.
- Meets CA 117-2013 standards.