Non-Surgical Reusable Isolation Gown Level 2 LB-P
DO NOT use (I) in a surgical setting; (II) where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected; or (III) in a clinical setting with high risk of infection.
Non-Surgical, Reusable Isolation Gowns are a cost conscious and environmentally responsible choice that provides protection to the wearer from the transfer of microorganisms and bodily fluids in low- or minimal-risk patient isolation situations and that are not intended for use during surgical procedures, invasive procedures, or when there is a medium or high risk of contamination.
- Meets the FDA and CDC guidelines for a Level 2 isolation gown.
- Polyester fabric tested to meet AAMI PB70 fluid barrier requirements for Level 2.
- Fabric maintains level 2 barrier up to 25 times commercial laundering.
- Overlap back with twill tie neck and back waist closures.
- Generously sized with longer sleeve length for comfortable arm movement with white ribbed cuffs.
- Reusable gown may be washed and dried – see washing instructions.
- Product & Washing Instructions